Some new Recycling Slogans
- Plastic is like elastic, it always swings back to you
- what goes around comes around
- Christians recycle beer cans
- All paper leaves a paper trail
- If you don’t recycle we won’t like you
Those last couple recycle slogans might have pushed to the extreme, but theirs more.
- Recycling is to garbage as pencil is to paper
- Don’t throw away what we could own today
- if your heart says to help then start with yourself
- Do you recycle? I do!
- To save the world recycle your plastic
- The more you recycle the more we Envite you
- Recycling slogans can have even more of deeper sense
- Please recycle to save the next generation
- Get paid for recycling
- Recycle your tithe
Slogans for recycling never vanish, they are always recycled.
- People for plastic
- Pardon for paper
- Recycol your lysol
- Recycling champions
My wish is for thousands of people to stand in front of their local elementary school cafeteria and shout the following recycle slogans: “Don’t throw away the children’s dinner!” or “Schools who throw away pizza throw away freedom”
- If you recycle books and bucks, recycle food for us
- Recycling is extremely important
- Really recycling is extremely important
Sooner we will ad more Slogans for recycling
Stay tuned !